1. First, open the Control Panel.
If you are using Windows 10, simply search the Start Menu for “Control Panel”.
Windows 8 features a “Charms” bar accessible from the top or bottom right “hot corner”. Position your cursor in either corner until the five Charms appear along the right edge of the screen. Click Search. Alternatively, the Search charm can be accessed with the keyboard shortcut Windows logo + Q). Search for “Control Panel”.
If you are in Windows 7 or Vista, click Start (bottom-left) and select Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel appears, choose Uninstall a Program from the Programs category.
3. Select the version of Java you wish to uninstall, e.g. Java 8 Update 77, and then click the Uninstall button.
4. Click Yes to confirm the program uninstall.
5. Repeat for all earlier versions of Java you wish to uninstall.
Install latest version of Java
6. Java can be downloaded and installed, free of charge, from the Java website, http://java.com.
Now that you have the latest version of Java, you will then need to sign-in to the Voyant website and click “Download Voyant Adviser” to launch and install. Complete instructions on installing can be found here.
7. Which website you visit to reinstall the software will depend on which version of Voyant you intend to use.
- Voyant Adviser (US) http://www.planwithvoyant.com
- Voyant Adviser (UK) http://www.planwithvoyant.co.uk.
- Voyant Adviser (UK for AXA Elevate) http://elevate.planwithvoyant.co.uk. Log in as an Elevate User, and sign in using your Elevate platform user name and password.
- Voyant Adviser (Ireland): http://www.planwithvoyant.ie.
8. Click the Downloand Voyant Adviser button (formerly "Plan Now") to install the software. Alternatively, click the Plan link in the top navigation.