AdviserGo and Voyant Adviser - Two great products in one package
AdviserGo and Voyant Adviser are packaged together, so if you register to trial our software you are automatically granted access to both products. If later you decide to subscribe, there is no added cost for either product. We offer a single subscription price for both products.
To register and trial our software,
1. First, open your browser and go to the appropriate country-specific website for the version of Voyant you plan to use.
Ireland - www.planwithvoyant.ie
United Kingdom - www.planwithvoyant.co.uk
Are you a member of one of the following firms?
Please contact Voyant Support for registration details in order to access their custom releases of the software.
AWD Chase de Vere
St. James's Place
2. Click the Free Trial link top-right or in the center of the page.
3. A form will be displayed, enter your personal details and a username and password of your choice.
4. Click Service Agreement to read the Terms of Service, then tick the box to accept the Service Agreement and click Submit.
5. The software will display your new profile. Be sure to click Submit again to confirm registration.
6. Check your email for an account activation email, which should be sent automatically, immediately following registration. Click the link in this email and sign into our website using the details you created to activate your account.
Note: If you don't receive an activation email, try checking your Junk or Spam folder in the event that it was caught by mistake by a spam filter. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance activating your account.
Launch the software
7. AdviserGo is a pure web-based application, so there is nothing to install. It runs in your browser. To launch this, simply click the Go to Voyant AdviserGo button on the Plan page which appears once you have logged in to your account.
8. Voyant Adviser is our legacy desktop version which is a Java application that does require installation. Read more about how to install Voyant Adviser >>
For Further Reading