In the following example, our client Linda, who is 63, is recently retired. She therefore has a stage called "Life". We would like to rename this stage "Active Retirement".
To rename a stage:
1. Go to the Time screen.
2. Click the stage ("Life") in the timeline at the bottom of the screen. The editable stage will appear hovering above the timeline.
3. Double-click the name (the text), which will make it editable.
4. Enter a new name for the stage - e.g. “Retirement”.
4. Press Enter on your keyboard to save the new stage name.
5. Click OK to save the edited stage to the timeline below.
The edited stage will drop into the timeline below, renamed.