If you haven’t used the software offline in some time, it is best to test it in offline mode when you are in a location that still has internet access. This will give you the opportunity to connect to our servers, sign in online and reset your offline passcode if you have forgotten it.
1. First, open Voyant online by clicking the desktop link to the software.
2. Sign into the software and allow it to automatically synchronise with the Voyant servers.
3. Close Voyant.
4. Unplug or temporarily disable your internet connection.
5. Reopen the software whilst offline. Click the desktop link to reopen Voyant.
6. Sign in using your Voyant user name and password.
The software will attempt to connect to our servers. Once it finds that a connection cannot be established, you will be prompted to enter an offline passcode.
7. Enter your Offline Passcode, which you set earlier.
8. Once the Open Client Record dialogue displays, check the My Clients tab. Verify that you can open the client file you intend to access offline.
For Further Reading
For more information on offline mode, view our offline guide.