Voyant Adviser and AdviserGo - Two great products in one package
Voyant Adviser and AdviserGo are packaged together, so if you register to trial our software you are automatically granted access to both products. If later you decide to subscribe, there is no added cost for either product. We offer a single subscription price for both products.
To register for a free, no obligation 30-day trial of our software:
1. First, open your browser and go to the appropriate country-specific website for the version of Voyant you plan to use.
Canada - canada.planwithvoyant.com
Ireland - www.planwithvoyant.ie
United Kingdom - www.planwithvoyant.co.uk
United States - www.planwithvoyant.com
Are you a member of one of the following firms?
Please contact Voyant Support for registration details in order to access their custom releases of the software.
AWD Chase de Vere
St. James's Place
2. Click the Free Trial link top-right or in the center of the page.
3. A login page will then display. Click the Free Trial "signup" link, right.
4. Enter your personal details.
5. Accept the Service Agreement and click Submit.
6. The software will display your new profile. Be sure to click Submit again to confirm registration.
7. Check your email for an account activation email, which should be sent automatically, immediately following registration. Click the link in this email and sign into our website to activate your account.
Note: If you don't receive an activation email, try checking your Junk or Spam folder in the event that it was caught by mistake by a spam filter. You may also contact email@example.com for assistance activating your account.
Install Voyant Adviser
AdviserGo is a pure web-based application, so there is nothing to install. It runs in your browser.
Voyant Adviser is a Java application that does require installation. By installing the software, Voyant Adviser can be used both online and offline. Read more about how to install Voyant >>
Note: Voyant requires the latest (or at least a very recent) release of Java to be installed in order to run the software.Before clicking Plan Now to install the software, please visit the Java website, http://www.java.com and click the "Do I have Java" link to confirm that you have the latest release of Java installed.
If your computer isn't already running a recent release of Java, please be sure to install the latest release of Java before installing Voyant.
8. Click "Download Voyant Adviser" to install the software.
Please be sure to check your browser for the usual raft of security prompts and in some cases, depending on browser, you may need to double click the downloaded file near the bottom of the browser window to install and launch the software.
Once installed, Voyant is launched via desktop link and for Windows users, additional links are located in the Start menu (bottom-left) > All Programs > Voyant Adviser.
For Further Reading