1. Open Voyant on the computer in question and sign in using your Voyant user credentials.
2. Select and open any client record.
3. Click the Voyant logo (or of the software is rebranded, your firm's logo) top-left.
A dialogue will display showing software version information.
4. Click the "View System Info" link in the middle of this dialogue.
Another window will display information about your computer including all of its Mac addresses, at present.
5. Click the Copy to Clipboard button.
6. Open an email message and paste this information from your computer clipboard. Go to the Edit menu and select Past or press CTRL + V.
Either respond to this message or email this information to email@example.com.