As the account owner, you should also be emailed once the invitation has been accepted
You might also ask your colleague e-mail you once he or she has registered; however, you can also use our website to later check the status of the invitation to determine whether the user has registered their new user account.
To check the status of the invitation / registration:
1. Sign into the Voyant website. Which website you go to depends on which version of Voyant you use.
- Voyant Adviser (US) http://www.planwithvoyant.com
- Voyant Adviser (UK) http://www.planwithvoyant.co.uk.
- Voyant Adviser (UK for AXA Elevate) http://elevate.planwithvoyant.co.uk, click Adviser, and sign in using your Elevate platform user name and password.
- Voyant Adviser (Ireland) http://www.planwithvoyant.ie.
2. Select Users > Invites.
3. Either enter your colleague's e-mail address and click Search or simply click the Search button to view all invitations.
An Accepted date will be shown once this person has registered. Once registered, his or her account will appear in My Subscription > View Users in Subscription.
You can also simply click the Users option in the top navigation (or select My Subscription > View Users in Subscription).
Click the Search button to view all of the users within the subscription.
The user’s account will appear once the invitation has been accepted and the user has created a new user account. The Enabled column will indicate whether the user has signed into the website, enabling their new user account.