How to Deactivate the Adviser or Paraplanner Licence of a former employee or Consumer Licence of a former client
1. Sign into our website. Which website you go to depends on which version of Voyant you use.
- Voyant Adviser (US) http://www.planwithvoyant.com
- Voyant Adviser (UK) http://www.planwithvoyant.co.uk.
- Voyant Adviser (UK for AXA Elevate) http://elevate.planwithvoyant.co.uk, selecting the Elevate User tab, and sign in using your Elevate platform user name and password.
- Voyant Adviser (Ireland) http://www.planwithvoyant.ie.
Note: Your Voyant user account must be the subscription owner or have administrative rights to be allowed to deactivate user accounts.
2. Select My Subscription.
3. Click View Users in Subscription.
A complete list of users within the subscription will display.
4. In the Full Name column, click the name of the user whose account is to be deactivated.
The user’s profile will display.
5. Click Disable User.
Doing so will deactivate the account and free the licence slot it occupied previously.
To view this update, select View Subscription. The adviser, auxiliary planner or consumer licence that was disabled will be added to the count of available licences for the subscription.
See the "Invite a colleague into your firm's Voyant subscription" for instructions on how to invite a new employee into your subscription to take this open licence.