Q - We recently changed our business name. You updated our logos in the software and on our reports via our firm's rebrand (white labelling) of Voyant. However, the reports still show our old name in the address on the cover. Can these be updated?
A - The logos in the reports and the one shown in the software itself come from your firm's rebrand of the software, whereas your name, the company name and the address shown on the cover page of the reports are pulled from your user profile. We do this so you have the option to change this information at any time, on the fly, without requiring a change to your rebrand.
To make changes to any of this information:
1. Visit the country-specific website of the version of Voyant that you use.
Canada - canada.planwithvoyant.com
Ireland - www.planwithvoyant.ie
United Kingdom - www.planwithvoyant.co.uk
United States - www.planwithvoyant.com
2. Sign in using your user name and password.
3. Click My Profile and update these fields in your profile.
4. Click Submit.
Paraplanners Note: If you use a paraplanner license of the software, an additional Display Name field will be included in your user profile. You may enter the name of the adviser for whom you are generating the report. The name of the adviser will then appear on the cover page in place of your own name.
5. A page will show your changes and awaits confirmation. Click Submit again to confirm and save your updates.
If you currently have the software open, please be sure to save any unsaved changes, close and reopen the software.
- Voyant caches the information from your user profile only initially, when you first log into the software. Any changes you make to your user profile while Voyant is open will only be re-cached and will appear in reports only after you close and reopen the software.
For Further Reading
Company logos and any special disclaimers in the footers of your firm's reports are, on the hand, controlled through rebranding. For additional information on our optional rebranding service, read more >>