After initially setting up offline mode, test it
After you have first enabled offline mode, try testing it.
1. Close Voyant.
2. Unplug or temporarily disable your internet connection.
3. Reopen the software whilst offline. Click the desktop link to open Voyant.
4. Sign in using your Voyant user name and password.
The software will attempt to connect to our servers. Once it finds that a connection cannot be established, you will be prompted to enter an offline passcode.
5. Enter your Offline Passcode, which you set earlier.
6. Once the Open Client Record dialogue displays, check the My Clients tab. Verify that you can open any one of these client files.
For Further Reading
For more information on offline mode, view our offline guide.