If you are the owner of a plan, by default you will receive an email notification each time the plan is updated by another user.
If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can switch off the notifications by following the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the Voyant website:
Note: If you use the special AXA Elevate release of the software, go to http://elevate.planwithvoyant.co.uk, with the Elevate User tab selected, sign in using your Elevate platform user name and password.
2. Sign in using your user name and password.
3. Click My Profile, or click your name in the top right corner of the screen to edit your profile.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and un-tick the Email Client Plan Updates box.
5. Click Submit.
6. A page will appear showing your changes. Click Submit again to confirm and save your update.
If you are the subscription owner, the notifications will have to be switched off at subscription level.