In Voyant, you have the choice to use either deterministic growth assumptions, for example 6% per annum before fees, or you can use asset allocation to model growth on Investments, Money Purchase and Drawdown Pensions.
The default Asset Allocation found on the Preferences screen, in Plan Preferences (right), sets the asset allocation that is shown initially on the Asset Allocation panels found on the Investments, Money Purchase and Drawdown Pensions screens. For more information on this click here.
To change the Asset Allocation (Model Portfolio) attached to an individual account follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the Investment screen to amend an Investment, or to the Money Purchase or Drawdown Pension screen to amend a Pension.
2. Select the account you wish to amend from the Ledger.
3. Expand Advanced Settings > Growth & Yield to ensure that the Use Asset Allocation box is ticked, then click OK.
4. Expand Advanced Settings > Asset Allocation and ensure that the Use Asset Allocation for Account Growth box is ticked, then click Edit.
5. Click Load and select the Asset Allocation (Model Portfolio) you wish to use.
6. Click Load, then click OK.
7. Click OK again, then click Update.