If the owner of the pension has multiple employment income sources, you will need to link the money purchase pension to the relevant employment income source. To do this:
1. Go to the Money Purchase pension screen.
2. Select the pension from the Ledger.
3. Expand Advanced Settings > Contributions.
4. In the 'Linked Employment' box, select the relevant employment income source from the drop-down list.
5. Click the link button to the right of the drop-down box. The text will change from 'Link' to 'Unlink' to confirm that the link has been made.
6. Click OK, then click Update.
Once done, go to the Let's See chart, click on any year of the pension owner's employment, click Detailed Info, then Pensions and you should see that the employer contributions are now showing.