The current Voyant Adviser licensing arrangement through the Elevate platform will end officially on the 15th of October 2016.
Voyant is offering firms currently licensed through Elevate a grace period lasting until the end of the year. This should provide ample time for those who wish to continue subscribing to Voyant Adviser to make payment arrangements with Voyant.
On the 15th of October all Voyant accounts currently licensed through AXA will be switched to “trial” status and the grace period will begin. They will continue to have full access to Voyant Adviser but will receive during this time regular notifications regarding the number of days left in the grace period together with the option to set up payment and fully activate their subscription.
There is no need to act immediately. The grace period will last until the end of the year. However, it is still important to make payment arrangements with Voyant before year end in order to ensure uninterrupted service. Firms that have not arranged for payment by the close of the grace period will have their access to Voyant Adviser switched off on 1 January 2017.
If your firm is currently licensed to access Voyant Adviser through AXA and you want continue subscribing to the software in 2017, you may choose to either:
- Subscribe to Voyant for Elevate, with access to the LifePlanning Toolkit;
- Switch over and subscribe to the standard release of Voyant Adviser, with access to AdviserGo.
Read more >> about the differences between Voyant for Elevate and the standard release of Voyant Adviser.
The subscription cost for continued access to Voyant for Elevate will be:
- £125 per month for the principal licence.
- Additional licences can be purchased at £75 per month.
- Paraplanner licenses are also available for purchase (one per adviser license) at £50 per month.
Please note that access to Voyant Adviser for Elevate will continue to require an active user account on the Elevate platform.
The subscription cost for the standard release of Voyant Adviser with AdviserGo is:
- £150 per month for the principal licence.
- Additional licences can be purchased at £90 per month.
- Paraplanner licenses are also available for purchase (one per adviser license) at £25 per month.
Monthly payments can be made by credit card, which you can set up online by clicking “Buy Now”, or payments can be sent via BACS, whichever is the most convenient for your firm.
From 15 October onward you will see, when first opening the software, the option to fully activate your subscription. Click “Buy Now” if you prefer to make monthly payments by credit card. If you would rather send payments via BACS, please contact Voyant Accounting for further details.
You may also contact Voyant Support (or phone 020 8090 3601) if you have further questions.