Your User Account contains details of your name, company name, company address, email address, phone number, job title etc
To make changes to any of this information:
1. Visit the Voyant website. Which website you visit to register and install the software will depend on which version of Voyant you use.
Canada - canada.planwithvoyant.com
Ireland - www.planwithvoyant.ie
United Kingdom - www.planwithvoyant.co.uk
United States - www.planwithvoyant.com
2. Sign in using your user name and password.
3. Click My Profile and update these fields in your profile.
4. Click Submit.
Paraplanners Note: If you use a paraplanner license of the software, an additional Display Name field will be included in your user profile. You may enter the name of the adviser for whom you are generating the report. The name of the adviser will then appear on the cover page in place of your own name.
5. A page will show your changes, and await confirmation. Click Submit again to confirm and save your updates.
If you currently have the software open, please be sure to save any unsaved changes, close and reopen the software.
- Voyant caches the information from your user profile only initially, when you first log into the software. Any changes you make to your user profile while Voyant is open will only be re-cached and will appear in reports only after you close and reopen the software.
For Further Reading
Company logos and any special disclaimers in the footers of your firm's reports are, on the other hand, controlled through rebranding.
For additional information on our optional rebranding service, read more >>