When you initially create a client record in AdviserGo, you don't get a prompt to add a spouse, partner or child. However, you can add other people to an existing client records, as outlined below:
- Open the existing client record, if it is not already open.
- Click the plus button in the bottom right of the dashboard screen.
- Click the 'People' button in the 'Planning Essentials' section of the menu which appears:
- Complete the data entry fields for the new person (those marked with an asterisk are mandatory fields), then click the Save button.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for any other people you wish to add to the plan.
Note: To add a future child or grandchild simply enter a future birth year.
This child's future birth will be marked automatically on the timeline with a birth event (the baby bottle icon).