Your User Account contains details of your name, company name, company address, email address, phone number, job title etc. There are two ways to update this information.
Option 1 - Update your user profile in AdviserGo before generating your report
AdviserGo includes a very convenient link for updating your user profile on the fly before generating reports.
1. Open AdviserGo and click the user link top-right. This link to your user profile can be accessed on the Home (My Clients) screen or whilst viewing a client case.
2. Select Profile (as pictured below).
3. Edit the details in your user profile, as needed (as pictured below).
Note - Please be aware that the edits you make in this dialogue will update your actual user profile on our website. It does not only update your user information for purposes of generating reports. Any changes you make will remain saved to the profile in your user account, at least until you update your profile again in AdviserGo or on the Voyant website.
4. Click Done to save your changes.
Once you are ready, go to the Reports screen in AdviserGo, and generate your report. Your updated profile information should appear in the bottom-right corner of the report.
Option 2 - Update your user profile on the Voyant website
You also have the option to update your user profile on our website, which is where your user profile is stored.
1. Visit the Voyant Global website.
2. Sign in using your user name and password.
3. Click My Profile and update these fields in your profile.
4. Click Submit.
Note - If you use a paraplanner (auxiliary) license of the software, an additional Display Name field will be included in your user profile. You may enter the name of the adviser for whom you are generating the report. The name of the adviser will then appear on the cover page in place of your own name.
5. A page will show your changes, and await confirmation. Click Submit again to confirm and save your updates.
If you currently have the software open, please be sure to save any unsaved changes, close and reopen the software.
6. Voyant caches the information from your user profile only initially, when you first log into the software. Any changes you make to your user profile while Voyant is open will only be re-cached and will appear in reports only after you close and reopen the software.