The AdviserGo calculations engine, concepts and charts are the same as Adviser and any clients you have created in Adviser you can access and edit in AdviserGo (and visa versa). AdviserGo looks and feels different and has additional functionality.
The list below covers features currently in AdviserGo that are not available in Adviser.
- Client Privacy Mode: Home Screen - Privacy Mode Option for Display of Client List
Goals and Insights only in AdviserGo
- Goals, trackable progress towards goals entered - Entering Goals - Voyant AdviserGo
- Goal Priority Insight - Goal Priority Analysis Insight Explained - AdviserGo
- Net worth Goal - Net Worth Goal (New)
- Retirement Spending Insight - Retirement Spending Insight
- Improved Chart functionality e.g. Interactive charts (de-select any category from the chart)
- Just the charts on screen in Let's See, so clearer to present
- Zoom horizontally and not just vertically e.g. to a stage. Zoom to re-scale to the same scale when comparing two charts.
- Real Money - Year View (Detailed Info)
- Taxes chart > Details > cumulative. Great when comparing plans
- Chart in Dashboard. so you can see the chart build as you add details. This chart can be removed for presenting to clients. Dashboard - Option to hide or display the charts in the top section of the Dashboard
- Let’s See - List view: Compare Plans, List View - Show a side-by-side comparison of plan results, including account balances
- Debt- partial pay off, one step instead of multiple steps in Adviser: Schedule the future payoff or a onetime overpayment on a debt
- Timeline – people can be selected/ de-selected to show only their events
- State Pension manual escalation option
- Loan received e.g. from children to person in the plan
- Guided What If plans
- Monte Carlo has an additional asset chart view which shows the range of randomised returns: Monte Carlo Insight - UK
- Inflation-linked contributions to pensions/investments
- Legacy Comparison View
- Asset Distribution as part of estate plan
- Guided What If scenarios e.g. to Downsize a house, early mortality
- Various Integrations
- ClientGo - New - Voyant ClientGo
- Can use on any device with internet access, touch screen available. There is no limited to the number of devices you can use AdviserGo on per license.
- Client Privacy mode
- Technology platform is web-based so nothing to install
- Inline help – How to switch on inline help in AdviserGo (UK)
- Support available via YouTube channel and Knowledge Base
- Improved reports, such as the Financial Summary report which can be customised Financial Summary Report - About the report
- The report options in AdviserGo also provide the option to generate a single report incorporating inputs from multiple plans/scenarios, simultaneously.
- Generating reports on behalf of others: Adviser Go All Regions
- How to use the Data Extract Report in AdviserGo
- Insight reports