When you initially create a client record in AdviserGo, you don't get a prompt to add a spouse, partner or child. However, you can add other people to an existing client records, as outlined below:
1. Open the existing client record, if it is not already open.
2. Click the plus button in the bottom right of the dashboard screen.
3. Click the 'People' button in the 'Planning Essentials' section of the menu which appears:
4. Complete the data entry fields for the new person (those marked with an asterisk are mandatory fields), then click the Save button.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for any other people you wish to add to the plan.
Note: To add a future child or grandchild simply enter a future birth year.
This child's future birth will be marked automatically on the timeline with a birth event (the baby bottle icon).