- Capital Gains - Setting an Effective Purchase Value (cost basis) on Investments/Properties.
- Enter an existing Investment Bond - Life Fund Segments, Previous Withdrawals/Top-Ups
- How to enter an Unwrapped Investment - UK
- How to schedule the future purchase of a Bond, or Discounted Gift Trust - UK
- Periodic charges on a trust - UK
- How to enter a Junior ISA - UK
- How to add AIM Shares - UK
- AIM ISA's - How to enter an AIM ISA - UK
- Step-by-Step - Inputting an ISA with regular contributions - UK
- Bed & ISA, ISA Wrapping - Schedule regular transfers to an ISA from an unwrapped investment (GIA, OEIC, unit trust)
- Adding Trusts - Loan Trusts, DGTs and Other Trusts
- Existing DGT - how to enter
- How to model a new DGT - UK
- VCT- How to enter and tax treatment - UK
- How to model a Property Authorised Investment Fund (PAIF)
- ARCHIVE - Using asset allocations to set account growth * Voyant Adviser UK*
- What are the benefits of using Asset Allocation to model investment growth?
- Why is entire Investment Bond being encashed / liquidated?
- Step-by-Step - how to add an asset allocation (model portfolio) to an investment or pension
- Switch the reinvestment of dividends and interest (yields) on or off in the future using Step Up / Step Down settings
- Co-Ownership - How to show that an item is jointly owned
- Investment Fees - Can fixed fees be charged on an investment?
- ARCHIVE - Advanced Settings, Growth - About the "Growth is fixed" setting ** Voyant Adviser UK**
- Growth and Yield - Setting capital growth, dividends and interest on investments
- Annual Percent Gains Realised
- ARCHIVE - Capital Gains - Setting an Effective Purchase Value (cost basis) on investments and properties *Voyant Adviser*
- Liquidation Limits - Where to view liquidation limits and how they may cause artificial shortfalls in the cash flow forecast
- Contributions to Savings and Investments - Capture future surplus income through planned savings, investments
- How do I gift an Investment Bond (Onshore or Offshore) to the client's children?
- Bonds (Life Funds) - Planned withdrawals are not showing in cashflow chart